The Center "Social Monitoring" supports the scientific activities of its employees, promotes educational and publishing projects.
The “Social Monitoring” Center constantly conducts public opinion polls, the results of which are collected in the archive and published on the site.
By promoting the dissemination of sociological data, the Center cooperates with the National Bank of Sociological Data.
You can also use the list of projects implemented by the Center and send a request for materials and access to the appropriate data array.
The Center “Social Monitoring” in cooperation with leading educational institutions implements programs of industrial practice and internship for students of sociological faculties and departments.
We cooperate with:
- Faculty of Sociology of the Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University;
- Academy of Labor, Social Relations and Tourism;
- Department of Personnel Management, Sociology and Psychology of KNEU;
- Department of Sociology and Political Science of the National Academy of Sciences of the National Aviation University.
Center “Social Monitoring”, paying attention to the dissemination of domestic research socio-political and economic orientation, became one of the founders of the scientific journal “Ukrainian SOCIUM” (2002).
Today the magazine, based 4 times a year and distributed free of charge in the electronic version (the publication for authors is also free), has become one of the leading Ukrainian professional periodicals of Ukraine.
Since 1994, the Center “Social Monitoring” actively participates in the implementation of international sociological research, implementing them in Ukraine and engaging in coordination at the international level:
- Beginning in 1994 – participating in the international project of European Values Study (EVS – “European Values Study”);
- Beginning in 1994 – participating in the ESPAD (European School Survey Project on Alcohol and Other Drugs Use) – European Student Survey on the Use of Alcohol and Other Drugs;
- Beginning in 2001 – Participation in the international project WHO-HBSC (Health Behaviour in School-Aged Children) – “Health and Behavioral Orientation of Students’ Youth”